Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- If the authors have used the work and/or words of others, the authors must ensure that the work and/or words of others are appropriately cited or quoted and identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscripts.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text of manuscript is formatted according to Journal Format and and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Contact details (phone number, email, address) of Corresponding Author(s) provided separately in the submitted article?
- The submitted article must contain sections for author contribution, data availability, and funding sources (if any). Please check "http://journal.iba-suk.edu.pk:8089/SIBAJournals/index.php/sjcms/BestPractices" for more information.
Original research findings based on experimental work will be considered for review that contribute new knowledge.
The SJCMS holds the rights of all the published papers. Authors are required to transfer copyrights to journal to make sure that the paper is solely published in SJCMS, however, authors and readers can freely read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and to use them for any other lawful purpose.
The SJCMS is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.